- almost entirely made of aluminum
- low weight about 11kg
- special wheels allow the use it on all types of snow and asphalt, concrete and gravel
- special claws prevents slipping of the cart
- holding bows allows easy handling of the cart and a hooking with drag lifts
- bows to fix the slalom poles
- holdings for drill and universal key
Whether we are designing or producing safe tools or plastic and metal technical parts, we always take into account the customer's specifications, applicable legal regulations and standards, and also keep an eye on the sustainability of our actions and prevention of environmental impact.
A customer relationship is a matter of trust. This trust is built upon our company's long-standing quality policy, which makes it one of our priorities to identify the needs and expectations of users in order to fulfil them in a quick, effective and environmentally friendly manner.
The demands of our customers and the competition encourage us to constantly strive to expand our offerings and optimize our products in order to improve our quality and environmental performance.
Please contact us*:
* Your request will be answered within the next 24 hours
Visit us at the following exhibitions
13.10.2020 - 17.10.2020
Fakuma - Friedrichshafen
(Hall A7 - Stand 7503)
15.10.2020 - 17.10.2020
The Battery Show - Stuttgart